Compare Search Engine Optimization tools & methods
If you are a SEO person then try to learn the latest things to keep you updated. For this, you can take a help of some of the popular SEO blogs. So you can select few SEO blogs to read every day. It may help you to improve your SEO skill. Here are the top 10 SEO blogs you may follow:
1) Moz blog
3) SEO Book
7) Quick Sprout
So you may read above listed SEO blogs everyday to get updated with your SEO skills. These are the most popular blogs where experts of internet marketing share their views. So you may follow their views if find any positive things there. After reading blog post you may ask them through comments if you have any confusion.
If you take a look on Moz.com then you will feel that you can do something more with Moz. There are several ways to learn search engine optimization. You can find Moz blog, YouMoz blog and Community within Moz.com. So you may raise Q&A in the community section. If you read Moz everyday then you can learn lots of things about search engine optimization.
There are some of the other search engine optimization blogs listed above so try to read them also. At there, you can find the tips on latest Google algorithm.
There have been many rumors (like always) about a PR update during April 2008, but I haven’t noticed anything new.
However, I did notice that DigPageRank is not working any more and all of Google Datacenters that are tested are responding with either N/A or PR OFF.
Since the only way, except actually seeing it in the google toolbar, to find out about a PR update that is on the way is to check as many datacenters as possible and to see if there are different results.
At the moment I am sorry to say I cannot find any good tool that does that except for Future PageRank, if you know of such a tool that works please share.
Events worth mentioning in the SEO world during 2007:
- Google declares war on paid links – 1 2 3 4Â – caused many high PR sites to lose their PR and many websites to completely lose ranking (see: Aviva Directory, Text Link Ads and many more).
- 3 Google pagerank updates – Jan 25, Apr 30, Oct 26 – the long delay between the 2nd and 3rd PR updates in 2007 cause many to believe that PR is dead and SEO Moz Page Strength tool became more popular for a short period of time.
- The creation of www.SEO-Compare.com
- MSN Live brings back to life webmasters favorite search operators +link: +linkfromdomain: +linkdomain: +site: – but yet, lost most of its webmasters traffic to Yahoo which proved stability.
- Google PR Prediction tools – dead.
- digital point YearÂ – Doubles the amount of users to 125,000.
- Gambling laws in USA caused ban of gambling ads on adwords and other ppc systems which cause more SEO efforts and blackhat techniques.
- Spread of Google’s sitelinks (those 8 small links that appear under the 1st search result).
- Bidding Directories scripts gets popular and pop up like mushrooms after the rain.
- Outsourcing becomes more and more popular and due to high usage of SEO Forums had became a thing that every SEO guy must use for content writing, directory submission, link building and even programming, graphics and website building.
The list is open for changed for the next month – please post your ideas & thoughts below and help me choose the best 10 SEO events of 2007.